Alsip man allegedly robbed Chipotle where he used to work
May 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Alsip man is accused of robbing the Michigan Avenue restaurant where he used to work in Chicago.
David Carroll, 31, is charged with armed robbery, aggravated battery and attempted armed robbery.
Police say he robbed the Chipotle restaurant in the 300-block of North Michigan on Friday.
During the holdup, he allegedly cut one of the employees on the hand.
Police arrested Carroll after they say he went to a nearby restaurant, racked up a $50 bill and then refused to pay.
Police were called and noticed that he matched the description of the suspect in the Chipotle incident.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily 37 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges 27 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across... 53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos