Boy pulled from Montgomery lake dies
May 28, 2012 (MONTGOMERY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 9-year-old boy died at an Aurora hospital after rescue divers pulled him out of a lake in the western suburbs.
Divers started searching Jericho Lake Park in Montgomery after the boy was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Sunday.
They found the boy submerged in approximately 12 feet of water.
The boy's identity had not been released.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 12 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 50 min ago
- Chicago typhoon relief shipments reach the Philippines 20 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute