Boy pulled from Montgomery lake dies
May 28, 2012 (MONTGOMERY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 9-year-old boy died at an Aurora hospital after rescue divers pulled him out of a lake in the western suburbs.
Divers started searching Jericho Lake Park in Montgomery after the boy was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Sunday.
They found the boy submerged in approximately 12 feet of water.
The boy's identity had not been released.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 52 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 13 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 46 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools 40 min ago
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
52 min ago