Boy pulled from Montgomery lake dies
May 28, 2012 (MONTGOMERY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 9-year-old boy died at an Aurora hospital after rescue divers pulled him out of a lake in the western suburbs.
Divers started searching Jericho Lake Park in Montgomery after the boy was reported missing just after 6 p.m. Sunday.
They found the boy submerged in approximately 12 feet of water.
The boy's identity had not been released.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship