Report: Parking meter co. wants NATO reimbursement
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The NATO host committee is getting a bill from the company that runs Chicago's parking meters.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the city estimates Chicago Parking Meters LLC. lost more than $65,000 because of street closures and parking bans during the NATO summit.
The host committee's overall budget includes more than $36 million from private donors and $19 million from the federal government.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 32 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos