Report: Parking meter co. wants NATO reimbursement
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The NATO host committee is getting a bill from the company that runs Chicago's parking meters.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the city estimates Chicago Parking Meters LLC. lost more than $65,000 because of street closures and parking bans during the NATO summit.
The host committee's overall budget includes more than $36 million from private donors and $19 million from the federal government.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos