Report: Parking meter co. wants NATO reimbursement
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The NATO host committee is getting a bill from the company that runs Chicago's parking meters.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the city estimates Chicago Parking Meters LLC. lost more than $65,000 because of street closures and parking bans during the NATO summit.
The host committee's overall budget includes more than $36 million from private donors and $19 million from the federal government.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold 55 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- 7 in 77
53 min ago