Report: Parking meter co. wants NATO reimbursement
May 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The NATO host committee is getting a bill from the company that runs Chicago's parking meters.
According to the Chicago Tribune, the city estimates Chicago Parking Meters LLC. lost more than $65,000 because of street closures and parking bans during the NATO summit.
The host committee's overall budget includes more than $36 million from private donors and $19 million from the federal government.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake