ABC 7 Jim Gibbons 5K run on June 14
May 31, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Supporters of the fight against leukemia gathered at the Old Town Pour House for the Jim Gibbons 5K run kickoff party.
Jim was a treasured reporter at ABC7 who died of leukemia in 1994.
The 18th annual run will take place in Lincoln Park June 14. If you'd like to participate, visit www.gibbons5k.com.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old