$3M bond for Batavia man charged in sex assault
June 4, 2012 (BATAVIA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A west suburban man has been charged in the sexual assault of a 48-year-old woman.
Prosecutors say 55-year-old Michael Jett, of Batavia, attacked the victim in his home for several days at the end of May and beginning of June.
The woman was treated at a hospital for her injuries.
Jett is being held on $3 million bond.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools 18 min ago
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 28 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3 28 min ago
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund...
18 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos