Kenilworth home in 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' for sale
June 4, 2012 (KENILWORTH, Ill.) (WLS) -- A North Shore home featured in the film comedy "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is up for sale.
The house is located in north suburban Kenilworth. The asking price $1.8 million.
John Hughes directed Planes, Trains and Automobiles starring Steve Martin and John Candy. In the movie, Martin's character spends much of the time trying to get back to the home.
- Oklahoma tornadoes strike- again 3 min ago
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- School closings march protests CPS consolidations
- Mixed reviews for Red Line Reconstruction rush hour
- GrubHub merges with NY-based Seamless North America 7 min ago
- Tinley Park man charged with carjacking ex-wife
- Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
- 'Jammin' at the Zoo' concerts announced
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Photos: Eva Longoria on night of wardrobe malfunction
- Lunch Break
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos