Kenilworth home in 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' for sale
June 4, 2012 (KENILWORTH, Ill.) (WLS) -- A North Shore home featured in the film comedy "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" is up for sale.
The house is located in north suburban Kenilworth. The asking price $1.8 million.
John Hughes directed Planes, Trains and Automobiles starring Steve Martin and John Candy. In the movie, Martin's character spends much of the time trying to get back to the home.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 3 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 16 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 19 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- Bubonic plague claims 32 lives in Madagascar 41 min ago
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, December 20, 2013
12 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
16 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos