Darien family murders suspect to stand trial in Jan.
June 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A trial date is set for a man charged with the 2010 murders of three members of a Darien family.
Johnny Borizov, 30, will stand trial in January 2013.
He is accused of hiring his friend, 25-year-old Jacob Nodarse, to kill Jeffrey and Lori Kramer and their 20-year-old son, Michael, the family of his ex-girlfriend.
The ex-girlfriend survived by hiding out in a closet.
Nodarse has pleaded guilty but mentally ill.
Borizov says he is innocent.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 43 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All