'Most Wanted' fugitive surrenders in Chicago
June 6, 2012 (COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A bank robbery fugitive once featured on the "America's Most Wanted" show has surrendered.
Corey Frierson, 27, told Chicago FBI agents he was just tired of running. He's the suspected leader of a group that robbed a Country Club Hills bank in 2009. His accomplices were caught.
Frierson was last sighted in 2010 in Mississippi, where he was known to have family. But he evaded police who stopped him for a traffic offense. His last known address was in Richton Park.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home