'Most Wanted' fugitive surrenders in Chicago
June 6, 2012 (COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A bank robbery fugitive once featured on the "America's Most Wanted" show has surrendered.
Corey Frierson, 27, told Chicago FBI agents he was just tired of running. He's the suspected leader of a group that robbed a Country Club Hills bank in 2009. His accomplices were caught.
Frierson was last sighted in 2010 in Mississippi, where he was known to have family. But he evaded police who stopped him for a traffic offense. His last known address was in Richton Park.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 16 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
16 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
19 min ago