Weekend leaves 4 dead, dozens injured
June 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It been a deadly weekend so far in Chicago with at least four people dead and at least two dozen injured in shootings around the city.
Among the violent incidents: a shooting described by police as a drive-by which left one man dead and another critically injured.
It happened around 10:30 Saturday morning along 111th St. in the Roseland neighborhood.
A short time later three people were shot at 74th and Ashland.
Police say, all of the victims are in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Boston Marathon 2014 begins under strong security
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 32 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77