Weekend leaves 4 dead, dozens injured
June 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It been a deadly weekend so far in Chicago with at least four people dead and at least two dozen injured in shootings around the city.
Among the violent incidents: a shooting described by police as a drive-by which left one man dead and another critically injured.
It happened around 10:30 Saturday morning along 111th St. in the Roseland neighborhood.
A short time later three people were shot at 74th and Ashland.
Police say, all of the victims are in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos