DNA samples of missing not tied to Gacy
Monday, June 11, 2012
June 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A batch of DNA samples of missing persons thought to possibly be connected to John Wayne Gacy all came back negative.The Cook County sheriff had sent the samples to a lab in Texas in hopes of identifying more victims of the executed serial killer. Because they were all negative, the samples will be entered into the National Missing Persons Database.
Gacy was convicted in 1980 of 33 murders. He was sentenced to death and executed in 1994.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
56 min ago