Taste of Randolph Street
June 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It is the season of festivals in Chicago, and that includes The Taste of Randolph's 15th Annual Street Festival.
This year, it features a new VIP lounge. StarEvents (link: starevents.com) founder and CEO John Barry joined us live from the location of the festival during our ABC7 News Sunday Morning to talk about the things you can eat and enjoy at the event.
Taste of Randolph's 15th Annual Street Festival
presented by StarEvents
Friday, June 15: 5- 11 p.m.
Saturday, June 16: 12 - 11 p.m.
Sunday, June 17: 12 - 10 p.m.
900-1200 W. Randolph St.
(on Randolph St. from Peoria to Racine)
Suggested Donation: $10
VIP "Star Lounge": $25 donation
- School shooting remembered 25 years later 56 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave 49 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago 31 min ago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 12 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- 7 on your Sideline: A woman breaks through...
27 min ago
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
56 min ago
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake...
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos