Car slams into CTA bus in South Shore
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several people were hurt after a car collided with a CTA bus in Chicago's South Shore neighborhood.
The car reportedly crossed over a center line at approximately 2 a.m. Saturday in the 7200-block of South Jeffery Blvd.
Two victims were critically injured, and another person was in serious condition. They were taken to area hospitals.
Seven other people were hospitalized in good condition.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
9 min ago