Boy, 4, drowns at Glenview pool
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A north suburban pool remains closed this evening following the death of a 4-year-old boy.
A lifeguard pulled Vincente Cardenas from the Glenview Park District's Roosevelt Pool in the 2200 block of Fir Street Friday afternoon.
The child was taken to Glenbrook Hospital where he died.
Vincente was just five days away from his fifth birthday.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 22 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
26 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 12, 2014
1 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs
22 min ago