'Dancing' star surprises Chicago-area shoppers
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised shoppers on Michigan Avenue Saturday.
Chmerkovskiy chatted with fans, posed for photos and signed autographs at the shops at north bridge.
He was there to promote the Timex intelligent quartz collection... Which hosted a pop- up old style barbershop.
We're told Chmerkovskiy planned to buy a watch as a Father's Day gift for his dad.
Shoppers were invited to get a haircut while they were there.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates