'Dancing' star surprises Chicago-area shoppers
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised shoppers on Michigan Avenue Saturday.
Chmerkovskiy chatted with fans, posed for photos and signed autographs at the shops at north bridge.
He was there to promote the Timex intelligent quartz collection... Which hosted a pop- up old style barbershop.
We're told Chmerkovskiy planned to buy a watch as a Father's Day gift for his dad.
Shoppers were invited to get a haircut while they were there.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 33 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 49 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin 27 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 12 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 34 min ago
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos