'Dancing' star surprises Chicago-area shoppers
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised shoppers on Michigan Avenue Saturday.
Chmerkovskiy chatted with fans, posed for photos and signed autographs at the shops at north bridge.
He was there to promote the Timex intelligent quartz collection... Which hosted a pop- up old style barbershop.
We're told Chmerkovskiy planned to buy a watch as a Father's Day gift for his dad.
Shoppers were invited to get a haircut while they were there.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos