'Dancing' star surprises Chicago-area shoppers
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised shoppers on Michigan Avenue Saturday.
Chmerkovskiy chatted with fans, posed for photos and signed autographs at the shops at north bridge.
He was there to promote the Timex intelligent quartz collection... Which hosted a pop- up old style barbershop.
We're told Chmerkovskiy planned to buy a watch as a Father's Day gift for his dad.
Shoppers were invited to get a haircut while they were there.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout