'Dancing' star surprises Chicago-area shoppers
June 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy surprised shoppers on Michigan Avenue Saturday.
Chmerkovskiy chatted with fans, posed for photos and signed autographs at the shops at north bridge.
He was there to promote the Timex intelligent quartz collection... Which hosted a pop- up old style barbershop.
We're told Chmerkovskiy planned to buy a watch as a Father's Day gift for his dad.
Shoppers were invited to get a haircut while they were there.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos