Barbara Bush to speak at volunteering conference
June 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former first lady Barbara Bush is in Chicago as one of the featured speakers for the National Conference on Volunteering and Service.
It's billed as the world's largest gathering of volunteer and service leaders.
The conference began Sunday and ends Wednesday.
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20 40 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich. 47 min ago
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension 46 min ago
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break