1 critically injured in police-involved shooting
June 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police were involved in a shooting about 8 p.m. in Chicago's Woodlawn neighborhood Monday.
Police confirm officers did fire shots at a suspect in the 6400-block of South St. Lawrence.
No officers were injured. One person was shot and is in critical condition.
There is no word yet on the circumstances that led to the shooting.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 45 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m. 31 min ago
- Schaumburg couple injured in Oklahoma tornado
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Kirk, Durbin supporting Pritzker as commerce secretary 47 min ago
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote 15 min ago
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
10 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos