4 injured in Englewood shooting
June 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Four people were shot and injured in the 7000-block of South Bishop late Monday.
The men ages 19 to 25 were standing in the area just before midnight when a gunman walked up and opened fire.
Chicago police say two men, ages 22 and 25, sustained gunshot wounds to the stomach and were taken to Christ Hospital in serious condition. A 21-year-old man sustained gunshot wounds to both legs and was taken to Mt. Sinai Hospital in serious condition. The fourth victim, a 19-year-old man, sustained a gunshot wound to the toe. He was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in good condition.
Witnesses told police the gunman was heavyset and wearing a yellow shirt.
No arrests have been made early Tuesday.
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 33 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers 58 min ago
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
58 min ago