Bond set at $250K for Humboldt Park hit-and-run suspect
June 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bond was set at $250,000 for a 19-year-old charged in a hit-and-run that injured three teenage girls.
Abel Vicente is charged with three counts of aggravated DUI.
Police say he struck the 15, 17 and 19-year-olds as they were crossing the street and then took off. One of them was critically injured. It happened Sunday in the 1600-block of North Humboldt Drive.
Police say after fleeing the scene he struck a median, crashed his car, and the fled on foot. Police captured him a short time later.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation 12 min ago
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups 15 min ago
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards 38 min ago
- Maria's final class graduating 42 min ago
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 tests alternate Red Line route
29 min ago