Man's body recovered in Gages Lake in Grayslake
June 19, 2012 (GRAYSLAKE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Divers in unincorporated Grayslake recovered the body of 44-year-old Richard Stoneking.
He disappeared Monday night while swimming in Gages Lake. The sheriff's department says Stoneking and another man were boating when they decided to go for a swim. While they were in the water, the boat drifted away. Eric Oomens is charged with failing to report the accident.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos