ATF investigates Geneva church fire
June 21, 2012 (WLS) -- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is now handling the investigation of a fire in west suburban Geneva.
First Baptist Church on Keslinger Road was damaged in a fire on Saturday. Police think the fire may be suspicious
No details were released on the extent of the damage or how the fire started.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand