South Elgin child-porn convict guilty of molesting girl
June 21, 2012 (SOUTH ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- A northwest suburban man sentenced to prison for possession of child pornography now faces more time behind bars after being convicted of molesting a young girl.
A jury found 46-year-old William Muth of South Elgin guilty Wednesday night of eight sexual assault charges. The crimes happened in 2007 and 2008.
Prosecutors say he faces a prison sentence of up to 120 years.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos