South Elgin child-porn convict guilty of molesting girl
June 21, 2012 (SOUTH ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- A northwest suburban man sentenced to prison for possession of child pornography now faces more time behind bars after being convicted of molesting a young girl.
A jury found 46-year-old William Muth of South Elgin guilty Wednesday night of eight sexual assault charges. The crimes happened in 2007 and 2008.
Prosecutors say he faces a prison sentence of up to 120 years.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos