Dolton motel death ruled homicide
June 20, 2012 (DOLTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Investigators have determined that a woman found dead yesterday in a Dolton motel was a homicide victim.
The Cook County Medical Examiner's office says, the woman who has not been identified, died of blunt head trauma from an assault.
Officers had secured the scene around the Best Motel and Suites on East Sibley Boulevard in south suburban Dolton Wednesday afternoon.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos