Girl, 12, missing from South Shore area
June 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a 12-year-old girl missing from the South Shore neighborhood.
Brianna Marshall has been missing since Monday. She was last seen in the 6700-block of South Cregier wearing a black and white skirt, a white short-sleeved blouse over a black tank top and black sandals.
Marshall is known to frequent the area of 41st Street and King Drive.
Her family is extremely concerned because she has never gone missing before.
Anyone with information is urged to call police.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools 51 min ago
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund...
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos