Former workers sue Prime Staffing
June 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some former workers at a staffing agency that recently closed its doors filed a lawsuit Monday for owed wages.
Last Thursday, workers showed up for their pay at Prime Staffing.
Instead, they found a sign on the door that states the "bank shut us down."
The Northwest side company staffs events in the hospitality industry.
Prime Staffing recently provided workers for Valerie Jarret's daughter's wedding and for the NATO dinner at the Field Museum.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos