Suspect arrested in St. Ailbe school break-in
June 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A person is custody and charges are pending after police say a school at a Catholic church was broken into overnight.
According to Chicago police, the suspect pushed a window air-conditioning unit through a window to get into the St. Ailbe Catholic Church school building at 90th Street and Harper.
The man was then allegedly seen leaving the area on his bike and was arrested.
Police have not said what was taken from the church school.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot 12 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos