Plane makes emergency landing at O'Hare
June 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A United Airlines flight had to be towed to the gate after an emergency landing at O'Hare International Airport Wednesday morning.
Emergency crews were waiting for Flight 637, originally headed to Chicago from Newark, to land back at O'Hare after the pilot reported an indicator light showed an issue with the plane's gears.
The plane returned to the airport safely, no injuries were reported.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade 54 min ago
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night 44 min ago
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day...
54 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos