Report: Ald. wants to ban segways on lakeshore path
June 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago alderman reportedly wants to ban segways along Chicago's lakefront path.
The Chicago Tribune reports that 42nd Ward Alderman Brendan Reilly wants fines of $25-200 for violators.
Police or other officials would be exempt from the ban.
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage 9 min ago
- South Loop shooting injures 2 37 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy 33 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Dick Evey, former Bears' first-round pick, dies at 72 57 min ago
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago