How much did NATO summit cost Chicago?
June 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- The first official tab for hosting the NATO conference is in.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office released the documents requesting reimbursement from the federal government and the summit host committee.
Chicago police officers were paid about $15 million in overtime.
The fire department's overtime expenses were a little less than $1 million.
The mayor's spokesperson said this is the city's first reimbursement request and more bills are coming.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3 41 min ago
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches 28 min ago
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1 32 min ago
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police 38 min ago
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
41 min ago
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
28 min ago