Two teens killed in McHenry Co. crash
July 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An investigation is under way into the cause of a crash that killed two 16-year-old boys early Sunday morning on Davis Road in unincorporated McHenry County near Woodstock.
The driver, Alec Kaiser, and passenger, Jacob Norys, died at the scene of the single car crash.
Authorities are trying to figure out why Kaiser lost control of the car ran off the road. The car then rolled over before colliding with a brick pillar and a tree.
Friends and relatives of the victims showed up Monday at the crash site.
"I wish it didn't happen but it did. And they were together having fun. So I'd rather have them having fun the last moments of their life," said Nick Norys, Jacob's brother.
Investigators say both teens were wearing seat belts and the airbags deployed.
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 10 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 57 min ago
- A Game 7 with more on the line than an NBA title 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 58 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
58 min ago