16-year-old critical after fall inside old Ravenswood Hospital
July 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy was seriously injured after falling two stories in the Ravenswood neighborhood.
Police say the boy was with two other teens early Monday morning when they climbed the fire escape of the old Ravenswood Hospital in the 1900-block of West Wilson. When the boy opened a door he fell, hitting a concrete ground floor.
The boy was taken to Illinois Masonic Hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 8 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 15 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 43 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 33 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 33 min ago
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears 7 min ago
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 20 min ago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos