Teen falls to death in vacant building
July 3, 2012 (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy died Monday after falling through the floor in a vacant building.
Police say the boy was with two other teens when they climbed the fire escape of the old Ravenswood Hospital, located in the 1900 block W. Wilson.
When the boy opened a door he fell through a hole in the floor and landed two stories below.
The teen was taken to Illinois Masonic Hospital where he later died. The two other boys weren't hurt.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 35 min ago
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway 54 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without...
5 min ago
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos