Taste of Chicago traffic closures start Thursday
July 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several streets in Grant Park will be closed to traffic starting Thursday due to the Taste of Chicago.
The Taste of Chicago 2012 begins on Wednesday July 11, but food vendors will begin setting up their booths for the event in the next few days. That means several streets will be closed near Grant Park, starting at 6 a.m. on Thursday:
The closures will remain in effect through July 16th.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains