Second person in custody for shooting death of girl, 7
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a second person is in custody for the shooting of 7-year-old Heaven Sutton.
That person has not been charged. Sutton was killed last week in the Austin community. Police say an ongoing gang war is to blame for the stray shot that hit Heaven. Another man is already charged in the case.
Sutton's memorial service is Friday.
- LSD NB lanes closed Wilson to Foster by suspicious package 2 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos