Second person in custody for shooting death of girl, 7
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a second person is in custody for the shooting of 7-year-old Heaven Sutton.
That person has not been charged. Sutton was killed last week in the Austin community. Police say an ongoing gang war is to blame for the stray shot that hit Heaven. Another man is already charged in the case.
Sutton's memorial service is Friday.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 19 min ago
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
6 min ago
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos