Second person in custody for shooting death of girl, 7
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a second person is in custody for the shooting of 7-year-old Heaven Sutton.
That person has not been charged. Sutton was killed last week in the Austin community. Police say an ongoing gang war is to blame for the stray shot that hit Heaven. Another man is already charged in the case.
Sutton's memorial service is Friday.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 21 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip 16 min ago
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor