Second person in custody for shooting death of girl, 7
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a second person is in custody for the shooting of 7-year-old Heaven Sutton.
That person has not been charged. Sutton was killed last week in the Austin community. Police say an ongoing gang war is to blame for the stray shot that hit Heaven. Another man is already charged in the case.
Sutton's memorial service is Friday.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos