3 killed, 7 injured in Chicago shootings since July 4
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have been killed and seven others injured in shootings in Chicago since July 4th.
Thursday, 20-year-old Sergio Garcia was killed in the 1300-block of West 48th Street, and 18-year-old Ricardo Alcantar was killed in the 4800-block of South Hamlin.
Early Friday morning, 18-year-old Zachary Barrios was shot to death in the 10600-block of South Champlain.
Those injured include a 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition after he was shot Thursday night in the 1600-block of West 60th Street.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 52 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 28 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 23 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 21 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
26 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos