3 killed, 7 injured in Chicago shootings since July 4
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have been killed and seven others injured in shootings in Chicago since July 4th.
Thursday, 20-year-old Sergio Garcia was killed in the 1300-block of West 48th Street, and 18-year-old Ricardo Alcantar was killed in the 4800-block of South Hamlin.
Early Friday morning, 18-year-old Zachary Barrios was shot to death in the 10600-block of South Champlain.
Those injured include a 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition after he was shot Thursday night in the 1600-block of West 60th Street.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits