3 killed, 7 injured in Chicago shootings since July 4
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have been killed and seven others injured in shootings in Chicago since July 4th.
Thursday, 20-year-old Sergio Garcia was killed in the 1300-block of West 48th Street, and 18-year-old Ricardo Alcantar was killed in the 4800-block of South Hamlin.
Early Friday morning, 18-year-old Zachary Barrios was shot to death in the 10600-block of South Champlain.
Those injured include a 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition after he was shot Thursday night in the 1600-block of West 60th Street.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos