3 killed, 7 injured in Chicago shootings since July 4
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have been killed and seven others injured in shootings in Chicago since July 4th.
Thursday, 20-year-old Sergio Garcia was killed in the 1300-block of West 48th Street, and 18-year-old Ricardo Alcantar was killed in the 4800-block of South Hamlin.
Early Friday morning, 18-year-old Zachary Barrios was shot to death in the 10600-block of South Champlain.
Those injured include a 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition after he was shot Thursday night in the 1600-block of West 60th Street.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 38 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 49 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos