3 killed, 7 injured in Chicago shootings since July 4
July 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have been killed and seven others injured in shootings in Chicago since July 4th.
Thursday, 20-year-old Sergio Garcia was killed in the 1300-block of West 48th Street, and 18-year-old Ricardo Alcantar was killed in the 4800-block of South Hamlin.
Early Friday morning, 18-year-old Zachary Barrios was shot to death in the 10600-block of South Champlain.
Those injured include a 15-year-old boy who is in critical condition after he was shot Thursday night in the 1600-block of West 60th Street.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout