Cicero woman arrested for selling fake designer items
July 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A vendor at a Southwest Side outdoor market was arrested for trying to sell hundreds of fake designer handbags and sunglasses.
Police displayed more than 500 knock-off bags and sunglasses at the Deering District Station Saturday afternoon.
Undercover officers spotted the display of purses at the flea market and arrested the vendor, a woman from Cicero.
Police say she will face felony charges for unlawful use of trademarks.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos