Police: 2nd DUI for man charged in nurse's death
July 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An Orland Park man is being held on a $1 million bond in connection with a crash that killed a southwest suburban nurse.
Matthew Senica, 25, has been charged with aggravated DUI.
Police say his pick-up truck slammed into 51-year-old Heidi Roseen's car early Sunday morning near LaGrange Road and 95th Street in Hickory Hills.
Roseen's family was in court Tuesday afternoon for Senica's bond hearing. They say she worked as a nurse at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.
Police say this is Sencia's second DUI charge.
- Mixed reviews for Red Line Reconstruction rush hour 25 min ago
- School closings march protests CPS consolidations 5 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
- Desiree Rogers named chair of Chicago tourism board
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Photos: Eva Longoria on night of wardrobe malfunction
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs... 18 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
40 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Mixed reviews for Red Line Reconstruction...
25 min ago
- School closings march protests CPS...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos