Chicago listed as top home buyers' market in the country
July 10, 2012 (WLS) -- According to the real estate website Zillow.com, Chicago is the top home buyers' market in the country.
This would mean homes take longer to sell so buyers have more bargaining power, and that can force sellers to cut their prices.
Chicago is followed by Milwaukee and Cleveland at the top of the country's buyers' markets.
The top markets for home sellers are San Jose and San Francisco in California, followed by Las Vegas.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave