Report: 'Blues Experience' planned for Block 37
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Could the blues be the future of Block 37?
Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that two local executives are drawing up plans for something called "The Blues Experience" for the mostly vacant mall on State Street.
Their plan would potentially include a blues-oriented museum, a nightclub and musical classrooms.
There is no comment from the owner or leasing agents for Block 37.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...