Report: 'Blues Experience' planned for Block 37
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Could the blues be the future of Block 37?
Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that two local executives are drawing up plans for something called "The Blues Experience" for the mostly vacant mall on State Street.
Their plan would potentially include a blues-oriented museum, a nightclub and musical classrooms.
There is no comment from the owner or leasing agents for Block 37.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds