Report: 'Blues Experience' planned for Block 37
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Could the blues be the future of Block 37?
Crain's Chicago Business is reporting that two local executives are drawing up plans for something called "The Blues Experience" for the mostly vacant mall on State Street.
Their plan would potentially include a blues-oriented museum, a nightclub and musical classrooms.
There is no comment from the owner or leasing agents for Block 37.
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 2 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 3 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago