Obama staffer dies after collapsing at Chicago headquarters
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Alex Okrent, a staffer in the Obama for America Campaign, has died after collapsing Friday at the downtown headquarters.
He has worked with Obama's political team since 2004.
Okrent, of suburban Evanston, was 29 years old.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 31 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus