Obama staffer dies after collapsing at Chicago headquarters
July 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Alex Okrent, a staffer in the Obama for America Campaign, has died after collapsing Friday at the downtown headquarters.
He has worked with Obama's political team since 2004.
Okrent, of suburban Evanston, was 29 years old.
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit