Apartment building fire displaces North Side residents
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several people were left homeless Saturday after a fire destroyed an apartment building on Chicago's North Side.
The fire in the 6600-block of North Glenwood was mostly in the back of the building on the third floor.
Six adults and one child were displaced, but there were no reports of injuries.
The cause of the fire was unknown Saturday.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- 7 in :77