Teen pulled from lake near 39th St. dies
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy who was pulled from Lake Michigan Thursday has died.
Romero Roundtree was found in the lake near 39th Street Thursday at approximately 10 p.m. Rescuers said he was in "very poor condition" when they took him to the hospital.
Roundtree was pronounced dead Friday afternoon.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos