Little mention of Jackson Jr. at PUSH forum
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As questions linger about the condition of Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., there was little mention of him at Saturday's Rainbow PUSH forum.
Jackson's brother gave the only comment about the congressman.
"On behalf of my brother, I thank you all for your prayers, your ongoing consideration," Jonathon Jackson said.
Doctors say Jackson, Jr. is dealing with a mood disorder.
Other speakers included Andre Davis, who spent 32 years in prison for a rape and murder conviction that was overturned based on DNA evidence.
"The most important for me and how I felt was to simply listen to what God was whispering to my heart, and here I am," Davis said.
Jonathan Jackson remarked Davis's mother has stood by her son the same way his mother is supporting his brother's recovery.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 13 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 6 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 48 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos