Little mention of Jackson Jr. at PUSH forum
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As questions linger about the condition of Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., there was little mention of him at Saturday's Rainbow PUSH forum.
Jackson's brother gave the only comment about the congressman.
"On behalf of my brother, I thank you all for your prayers, your ongoing consideration," Jonathon Jackson said.
Doctors say Jackson, Jr. is dealing with a mood disorder.
Other speakers included Andre Davis, who spent 32 years in prison for a rape and murder conviction that was overturned based on DNA evidence.
"The most important for me and how I felt was to simply listen to what God was whispering to my heart, and here I am," Davis said.
Jonathan Jackson remarked Davis's mother has stood by her son the same way his mother is supporting his brother's recovery.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 20 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night 16 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting 41 min ago
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party 54 min ago
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots 28 min ago
- Swimming pools upgrade project moving forward 10 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
20 min ago