Little mention of Jackson Jr. at PUSH forum
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As questions linger about the condition of Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., there was little mention of him at Saturday's Rainbow PUSH forum.
Jackson's brother gave the only comment about the congressman.
"On behalf of my brother, I thank you all for your prayers, your ongoing consideration," Jonathon Jackson said.
Doctors say Jackson, Jr. is dealing with a mood disorder.
Other speakers included Andre Davis, who spent 32 years in prison for a rape and murder conviction that was overturned based on DNA evidence.
"The most important for me and how I felt was to simply listen to what God was whispering to my heart, and here I am," Davis said.
Jonathan Jackson remarked Davis's mother has stood by her son the same way his mother is supporting his brother's recovery.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 24 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 42 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays 59 min ago
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012 29 min ago
- Deck the malls with security
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations 17 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79 37 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
44 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos