Chicago Public Library full Monday service to return in fall
July 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced that Chicago Public Library hours will return to full day service on Mondays starting this fall.
Last year, the mayor cut staff and hours at city libraries during the school year because of budget shortfalls.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 23 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian store allegedly burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop...
23 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos