Teen charged in Loop Red Line theft, beating
July 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have charged a teenager in a theft and beating at the CTA Red Line stop at State and Lake in June.
The 15-year-old boy is charged with robbing a woman of her iPhone June 9 at 10:20 p.m. When her husband, 23, tried to get the phone back, the teen and some other young people allegedly attacked him.
Surveillance cameras captured images of the 15-year-old and the other suspects.
The man suffered minor injuries.
Chicago police say they are still looking for the other people involved.
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 2 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD