Ald. Ricardo Munoz's office burglarized
July 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An air conditioning unit and two laptops were among the items taken during a burglary at alderman Ricardo Munoz's office, which is located in the 2500-block of South St. Louis.
Munoz thinks the break in probably happened after the close of business Wednesday and before 8:30 a.m.
A desk and flat screen TV were also taken. The office was closed while police investigated.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos