1 teen killed, another injured in South Side shooting
July 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 16-year-old boy was killed and a 17-year-old boy critically injured after a shooting on Chicago's South Side.
It happened about 9:30 p.m. Thursday in an alley in the 7500-block of South Paulina Street in the West Englewood neighborhood.
Police say someone got out of a dark vehicle, opened fire, and fled the scene.
No one is in custody.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- 7 in :77